Thursday, January 23, 2014
Internship opportunity in Kerala for TEFL Greece graduates
Anglo-Hellenic has established a new partnership with Sagreen International to offer internships in South India for our graduates. Sagreen is a registered NGO in India and hosts international volunteer internships for English language teachers and students in schools/colleges in South India.
The main venue of the program is in Kerala province, a destination of natural beauty, back waters, serene beaches, green hills, beautiful vegetation, hospitality and impeccable law and order which all makes it a paradise for tourism and education (http://www.keralatourism.org/).
The object of the teaching internship is to provide an opportunity to the prospective English language teachers to gain international experience and exposure in a dynamic and diverse cultural platform in India.
English teaching internship program highlights are as follows;-
• Teaching English in kindergarten, primary, secondary or high schools with an opportunity to take text books
• Duration of the internship is 4 to 12 months
• Free accommodation, food, to and fro transportation to the school, internet and other organized services throughout the stay in India.
• Teaching internship is a volunteer event which does not carry any scholarship or emoluments
• Free two day beach holiday in Kerala upon arrival
• Expert guidance and 24/7 support to internees
• Opportunity to immerse in the local community, sharing with knowledge and experiences
• Work along with regular teachers in teaching classes and assessing students
• Credit certificate after successful completion of the internship