Anglo-Hellenic has established a new partnership with TEFL Supreme to offer teaching jobs in Thailand for our graduates.
Qualifications of applicants:
- English native speakers only from UK, USA, CAN, NZ, AUS, EIRE
- An accredited Bachelor's degree (in a core subject-based area) plus a certified ESL (CELTA or TEFL or TESOL) qualification - minimum 120 hours requirement for applicants.
- Sociable and pleasant personality with a good sense of humour
- Enthusiastic and well motivated
- Professional approach to teaching in terms of timekeeping, personal appearance and planning of lessons
- Good understanding of Thai culture
- It will be an advantage if they already have some teaching experience
-The post is Full Time for the right applicant, who needs to be professional, able to work as part of a team, be flexible, able to use their own initiative and genuinely wants to teach.
Professional teaching responsibilities include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering quality lessons
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of all students
- Undertaking regular assessments of students in line with school policy
- Being a positive role model to students
- The usual working week will be Monday to Friday from 7:40 am to 4.30 pm. In some schools, foreign teachers may teach side by side with a Thai teacher. In other cases they will be solely responsible for their classes. This is up to the discretion of the school.
- 18 -22 periods taught per week.
- Class sizes range from 30-45 students per class
- The first semester runs from May 12th 2014 to October 10th 2014
- The second semester runs from November 3rd 2014 to February 27th 2015
We offer a comprehensive package.
-Salary 25,000 -30,000 THB per month neg. (Insurance. 2,500 THB/Month , will be paid at the end of the contract.)
- Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase per annum minimum
- Full paid medical insurance (except for dentistry & chronicle illness).
- 2-4 paid Business & sick days per year
- All Thai Government holidays off with pay (13-15 days)
- Assistance in obtaining initial Non –B Visa.
- Visa extension, work permit and teacher’s license - 50% will be paid by the agency if the contract is for 1 semester and 100% for the second semester
- The company also provides assistance to find accommodation
- Thai Bank Account assistance.